Do you have something you’d like to share on Tweenhood?
We are currently accepting articles from guest contributors on a variety of topics relevant to families with tweens.
Want to share your thoughts or experiences with parenting tweens? If there’s an issue you’re facing with your tweens, other parents probably are too. Why not share your stories, successes, challenges, or lessons learned with other parents?
Do you have a fun craft, DIY project or party theme idea for tweens? We’d love to share it!
We’d also love to hear from teachers and other professionals who work with tweens, as well as tweens themselves. Have something on your mind about bullying, self esteem, technology, travelling with tweens or anything else that may be of interest to our readers? Please let us know!
Have something else in mind that’s not listed here? No worries, these are just some of the possibilities. We would love to hear from you.
Submit Your Idea
Complete the form below to give us a heads-up about what you want to write about. Keep it short and simple and we’ll get back to you soon. Feel free to include any relevant links to other articles you have written. Please direct any questions to contributors (at) tweenhood (dot) ca.
Guidelines for Writers:
- 600-800 words is an ideal length, but we are pretty flexible!
- original content please
- you retain ownership of your article but give us permission to publish on Tweenhood
- if including images, please indicate if they are your own photos or provide full photo credit and source
- we may edit content for grammar, spelling, clarity, etc
- at this time we don’t pay for articles but we will include your bio with links to your website and social media profiles with any published article
- we will share all posts on our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
- if you prefer to remain anonymous (ie. to protect your family’s privacy) just let us know