Looking for a quick and easy recipe for Valentine’s Day? These easy Valentine’s Day pretzel treats have just three ingredients, and are so cute! Your tweens can likely make them themselves – they make a fun Valentine’s Day treat to give to friends or bring to a school party.
Valentine’s Day Conversation Hearts Pretzel Treats Recipe
- 24 small pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup Wilton light cocoa melts
- 24 conversation hearts candies
1. Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and lay the 24 pretzels down at least 2 inches apart.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the cocoa melts for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until melted. (You may have to microwave in additional 10 second increments depending on microwave wattage.)
3. With a spoon, pour the melted chocolate into the middle of each pretzel.
4. Before the chocolate hardens, place a conversation heart candy piece on top of each pretzel.
5. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to completely harden.
Yields: 2 dozen
- These pretzels can be stored in an airtight container for up to one month.
- You can change up the look and taste of these Valentine’s Day pretzel treats by substituting white or dark cocoa melts or pastel coloured candy melts.
About Kathy Sima
Kathy is a blogger and freelance writer and mom of two teens who gave up her career as a financial advisor when her son was diagnosed with autism at age 3. When it comes to parenting, Kathy truly believes there is strength in numbers and knows that sharing stories and strategies with other parents has helped keep her sane (so far!)